In this resource guide you will find a list of recommended links and hardware for working with Arduino boards.
If you are new to Arduino, I would recommend beginning with a starter kit.
- The Official Arduino Starter Kit Deluxe Bundle with Make: Getting Started with Arduino: The Open Source Electronics Prototyping Platform 3rd Edition Book - starter kit and book
- Arduino Starter Kit - English Official Kit With 170 Page Book - K000007
- ELEGOO UNO Project Super Starter Kit with Tutorial, UNO R3 Controller Board, LCD1602, Servo, Stepper Motor, Relay etc. for Arduino Projects
Arduin UNO R3
- Arduino UNO R3 [A000066]
- Arduino A000073 Dev Board, ATMEGA328, Arduino UNO R3 SMD ED (Original Version)
- Arduino Nano [A000005]
- RoboGets 3 PCS Arduino Nano Compatible Microcontroller Development Card for Robotics and Electronics + 3 PCS USB Cable
- AMX3d Lilypad Arduino - Lilypad Development Main Board - The Silver Dollar Sized Arduino Designed for e-Textile and Wearable Projects– Power by Battery or USB Connector Cable.